Tuesday, March 18, 2008

tidbits

Welcome home to rain, fog and all-around CRAP weather! Today definitely felt like a Monday since it was my first day back to work (boo!) and the weather stunk. Blah!

Today would have been a great curl-up-with-a-book day. I finished Eat, Pray, Love yesterday and it was good -better than I expected actually. I'm ready to start something new...any suggestions??

I have to admit I'm bored to tears without my favorite TV shows. My TiVo is depressed. I'm sad. Come back, Scrubs! Where are you, Heroes? I'm SO SAD that I watched Idol two weeks in a row (I plead temporary insanity). I really do not get the obsession with this show. What am I missing?? I can't bring myself to watch any more of the pain.

I can tolerate Dancing with the Stars though I am already looking forward to the shows later on when it is down to a smaller bunch. 3 hours over 2 night is just unnecessary! My early pick is Kristi Yamaguci - love her!

No comments: