Friday, March 7, 2008

tgif

It's been a long week! Today could not come soon enough. It's a "toasty" 25 degrees here today and I am sick and tired of the bitter cold. We're staying in tonight because going outside just seems like a lot of effort.

We still have the Assassination of Jesse James to watch, and now we also have Gone, Baby, Gone. I really, really liked this book and I'm so excited to see the movie. Miss Pettigrew Lives for A Day looks fun so I have to try and see that in the theater. Amy Adams is always entertaining.

It's crazy to think we turn our clocks ahead tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to the daylight, but dreading the loss of sleep. I always feel off after a time change..and we'll have two this week with our upcoming trip to AZ (I know, I know woe is me).

Hope you have fun (or boring, but relaxing) weekend plans!

No comments: