Wednesday, March 5, 2008

tidbits

I just got home from a few days in Nashville for work so my life has been pretty boring the past few days.

I did see the Grand Ole Opry and that was entertaining. Country music isn't that appealing to me, but it was interesting from the historical perspective. Nashville reminds me a lot of Memphis but bigger and cleaner. The weather was warmer than Central IL so it was nice to get a taste of Spring and sunshine.

We did a bit of shopping this weekend and I picked up a few Springy items - all of the purple out has definitely caught my eye. I haven't seen any interesting shoes yet- have not even tried on a pair!- so that will be one of my goals for next week's trip to Arizona. Maybe we'll pick up some new Cubs shirts too. Can't wait!

I was disappointed in yesterday's primary results. We officially have to listen to John McCain for the next eight months and Obama doesn't have the Dem nom wrapped up as of yet...

It's time to relax and get ready for the Project Runway finale.

No comments: