Sunday, March 16, 2008

last day of vacation


We've had so much fun in Arizona this weekend, and now it's time to say goodbye (for me, anyway; Ben left yesterday morning to spend the weekend studying).

We hiked at South Mountain - Bajada Trail on Friday. It was a fairly easy trail but long and hot. We saw a bunny (desert bunny?), ground squirrel, lizards, and a harmless snake.

Saturday I took Lynn's Pilates class which was tough, but much easier for me this time! We had lunch at great restaurant called Olive & Ivy in Scottsdale and then shopped until our feet could carry us no more (well they carried us through a final stop in Nordstrom's shoe department, but we didn't even buy anything!).

It was actually chilly here today-60 really IS chilly in Arizona when you aren't used to it-but I guess it was a good preview for me since I'll be back in Bloomington tomorrow. Goodbye, Arizona.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cactus says: (O_o)