Sunday, January 24, 2010

shopping

We were in Chicago for the weekend so I tried to take advantage of the opportunity to shop...
  • Nordstrom Rack: 2 pairs of shoes (I pray my feet don't grow!) and a super cute non-maternity dress I should be able to wear through spring
  • H&M: un-structured ruffle blouse (a size up from normal) and lots of accessories
  • Nordstrom: nothing! no maternity section (??) and since they rarely have sales, just wasn't worth it
  • Gap Maternity: a sweater and 2 t-shirts. Overall, I'm pretty disappointed in their selection--a lack of pants for work, dresses (2-3 styles maybe) and skirts (none!)
So far I think the best maternity section I've seen is at Target. Heidi Klum has two new lines coming out with A Pea in the Pod and Motherhood mid-Feb. so fingers crossed they have some good stuff.

Got a shopping tip? Suggestions are welcome!

No comments: