Wednesday, January 13, 2010

baby dream

My mom asked me recently if I'd had any dreams about the baby yet. Nope. Then on Monday night, I DID! In my dream we had a boy. And we were calling him Pauly (like Pauly Shore - ew!). I have no idea why. I don't know anyone with that name, and I've never even thought about it as the baby's name! So weird.

Who else dreamed about their baby's sex? Did it turn out to be true or not? My mom dreamed she was having a boy (my brother). She also craved oranges when pregnant with him. As am I now. I've never even liked oranges! I could barely drink half a glass of OJ prior to pregnancy. Hmm...

1 comment:

Lynn B. said...

Not sure if I told you, but I had a dream where I had a baby boy, but then in the dream later it was an older girl with long dark hair that looked like Jeff. So weird!