Wednesday, January 20, 2010

clothing, cravings, etc.

The good news is most of my clothes still fit. A few of my pants and skirts are snug, and I don't think I'll be able to button them much longer. The worst part is something fits one day and then I am scrambling to get dressed and out the door in the morning and surprise! things are bunching, gaping or bulging in odd spots. I have some maternity clothes on loan (thanks, Lynn!) and they are on standby. It'll probably only be a week or two until they are in rotation.

Food is going about as well as clothes at this point. Some things I used to love have gone on hiatus (red spaghetti sauce, salsa and cranberry juice to name a few -- something about red. It's weird). I am having some cravings, but nothing too unusual (except for the oranges which I previously hated). Cereal is a big fave right now.

We're still having fun telling friends and coworkers the news. Thank you, thank you for all the well-wishes. We've enjoyed your emails, calls and cards! I can't wait to tell the baby all about his/her extended family!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I couldn't eat marinara sauce either...it was bad!!! I could eat pizza though..somehow that was different :)