Tuesday, April 29, 2008

tidbits

I'm catching up on the news tonight after being on the road most of the day. I like being out of the office for a change of pace but find that I usually have no idea what's going on in the world when I get home. ... a few things I can't figure out:

Why is this Miley Cyrus/Vanity Fair photo spread getting so much attention? Not to mention that I have NO IDEA why a respected magazine like VF would even print a spread of Miley Cyrus. What, can someone please tell me, does she have that interests VF readers?? I just don't get it.

Why is Obama's pastor making more headlines than REAL issues people actually care about like the insane price of gas?

A non-news thing I don't get but was thinking about yesterday: how can a once-good show like Grey's Anatomy get so very bad? I found myself speeding through most of the early shows this season and last week's continued to be pretty much un-watchable. I don't know if even McDreamy can salvage this sad show.

No comments: