Wednesday, January 21, 2009

the week so far

I enjoyed watching the inauguration festivities yesterday. Can't wait to see how President (!) Obama does in the first 100 days.

On a less serious fashion note, I thought the new First Lady struck a nice tone of conservative yet stylish during the inauguration. The lemon-grass ensemble for day was so classy, and the color and texture kept it fresh. I've heard a lot of criticism about the ball gown (too prom-like, too long/the Pres kept stepping on it). What can I say? I can't muster a negative word about Michelle just yet. I was also super impressed with the outfits worn by the girls (coats from the J Crew line for kids, Crewcuts). They looked age-appropriate and fun.

Now we're getting ready for the return of Lost at our house...I hope it lives up to the hype.

1 comment:

Ben Libert said...

orange glove thumbs up.