Sunday, January 25, 2009

movies, etc.

We finally saw Slumdog Millionaire! I've been hoping it would make its way to Bloomington and it arrived Friday. I definitely think it is worth all the hype. Very interesting story and the way it's told is just captivating and so well done. I hope it continues to open across the country so audiences can enjoy it.

Here's what else is going on:
  • Working my way through the Harry Potter dvds (just finished 3)
  • Reading Unaccustomed Earth by Jhumpa Lahiri
  • NOT listening to XM Cafe since it's gone now due to the dumb Sirius-XM merge. Gr!!
  • Viewing all the Obama photos coming out. Pete Souza is the White House photog (former Trib photog) and I think he's already captured some amazing moments so far.
Another work week starts tomorrow. Time to enjoy what's left of the weekend.

No comments: