Tuesday, June 10, 2008

tidbits

The A/C works again! It's MUCH cooler outside (for now), but I'm sure we'll be using the air shortly.

We've had so much rain lately our yard is in a constant jungle state. We got a push mower (non-gas) a few weeks ago, and Ben's getting regular work-outs wheeling it around the yard.

Our mini garden is sprouting! I'll let you know what we get out of it that is edible. So far the radishes look to be coming on strong.

All this heat is reminding me how many new summer items I need. Swimsuit, skirts, shoes!
My find of the week so far is a pair of Jessica Simpson espadrilles I found on sale at Nordstrom.

I'm also stocking up on sunscreen whenever I see it on sale. My absolute favorite is the Neutrogena Fresh Cooling Body Mist Sunblock. I love, love, love this stuff!

No comments: