Sunday, February 14, 2010

night moves

The baby is moving a lot more lately...and, yes, mostly at night. We've decided he/she is a little night owl like daddy. I'm usually in bed around 8:30 these days and just like clockwork the baby is throwing a party! Ben has been able to feel some nudges so it's been fun to share that with him.

I haven't been getting much sleep at all the past week. Between my stomach issues last weekend and the terrible cold I have now, we've had a lot of sleepless nights. I guess it's good practice for post-baby, but it's really taking a toll on both of us. I hope I'm beyond the worst of it and we can get back to "normal" this week. I'm also praying Ben doesn't get sick. As I told him tonight, "if you get sick this whole operation falls apart." He's been a champ taking care of me, cooking, cleaning, etc. Let's hope this week brings good health and sleep!

No comments: