Wednesday, December 31, 2008

farewell 2008

Another year come and gone. I can't believe we've lived in Bloomington for 2 years already.

Here are a few of my favorites from '08:
  • movie: Once (though it was released in 07) / Sex and the City for 08 so far
  • album: Coldplay Viva la Vida
  • song that got the most iPod action: American Boy (it's silly but so catchy!)
  • book: A Thousand Splendid Suns
  • tv show: tie between Lost (came back better than ever!) and How I Met Your Mother (just watched all the seasons on DVD)
  • fashion trend: purple clothes and accessories
  • green trend: reusable canvas bags in most stores and more people actually using them
I'll be back with a word on resolutions (though I have to admit I can't even remember my 2008 resolutions).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you like How I Met Your Mother.

I think it's the awesomest show ev-VER.