Wednesday, November 19, 2008

tidbits

It's hump day, but it doesn't feel like it. I guess the week before Thanksgiving drags since we're all eagerly anticipating a day or two off next week.

We're not hosting Turkey Day this year. We'll celebrate with my mom and Lawrence on Wed. and with Ben's mom and dad on Thurs. That's a lot of turkey, etc. in 24 hours. We're up for it (as long as pie is involved).

I haven't heard much movie/Oscar buzz yet. Seeing movies is normally one of my favorite things to do over the holidays ... I can hardly think of anything to go see right now. The Reese/Vince romantic comedy looks so-so.

Scrabble is definitely on the agenda for next week. Ben's dad is the overall leader, but I think I can surpass him with a win or two. Gotta go get my dictionary out and start studying.

No comments: