Sunday, June 5, 2011

new tricks

Quick post to tell you about the other night when I was feeding Miles strawberries. He wasn't sure about them so I just left a few on his tray so he could try them when he was ready. I ate one to show him how good they were so he promptly picked one up and held it out to me -- since I thought it was so good he thought I should eat another! So now Miles is feeding me and he thinks it is just the funniest thing ever. I must admit it's so darn cute and very entertaining.

After a few weeks of not clapping much at all, Miles has started clapping more and more...during music yesterday at the farmers market, at playtime, when he goes to bed, during diaper changes, and today in the midst of our evening nursing session. I took it as a very enthusiastic breast milk endorsement.

No comments: