Monday, June 20, 2011

almost one

It's fun to think back about what we were doing this time last year...a whole lot of waiting!! I was soooooo anxious waiting for Induction Day. Now my only anxiety is getting ready for a first birthday party --- MUCH more fun.

Miles has had a busy few weeks. Daycare transition is going well. Miles naps a bit better in his new room (thanks to some white noise from a fan I think) and is eating like such a big boy with all his friends around a table. So cute. His favorite foods continue to be cheese, yogurt and graham crackers. Today he tried cheese ravioli - yum! The weaning process is going well...sorta. Miles has lost a lot of interest in his bottle, but won't drink from a sippy cup yet so we're working on that. I am down to nursing once a day and will have the big finale this weekend.

Stranger anxiety, fear of loud noises and crankiness/teething have all skyrocketed in the past few days. He's going through a lot of changes so I'm hoping it's just a phase and that another tooth pops sooooon to give him a bit of relief. It seems like teeth 3+ are taking for.ev.er!

One year pictures tomorrow!! I know I am going to cry when I see how big my baby looks in photos...

No comments: