- grasping - he can bring his hands together now. Usually looks like he's hatching evil plots or playing a musical instrument. He's grabbing his rattle, blankie and used both hands yesterday to grab his ball. He seems to be favoring his left hand too...
- lots of news sounds - he made a "g" sound last week (his first consonant)
- reading books - he follows along attentively. "Frog and Toad" are recent favorites. I just know he's going to be an avid reader like mom and dad.
- almost holding his head up! He's working hard to hold up that big melon. Any day now...
- we're working on rolling over
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Miles is much more active these days. His new skills include:
Posted by Melissa Boehning Libert at 9:12 PM