Thursday, June 25, 2009

today

What a strange day with Michael and Farrah dying! I vividly remember dancing to songs from Bad when I was a kid (especially at my 10th birthday sleepover). Good artist; unusual guy.

Things are busy here in Central IL! The Burchfield family arrived yesterday for Lynn's sister's wedding on Saturday so we hung out with them last night. Andrew sure has changed a lot since I saw him 8 weeks ago. I can't wait to see him in his tux onesie on Saturday.

Ben's aunt and uncle are in town from Ohio for the weekend, and Aunt Judy from Florida comes in next week for Ben and John's birthdays. We'll have fun "vacationing" with them in Bloomington-Normal. I hope the heat/humidity subsides. We jumped into summer with both feet, that's for sure. Stay cool, everyone!

No comments: