I spent a whirlwind weekend in NYC and had a blast! It's hard to beat touring Manhattan during the holidays. Here are a few highlights:
- Walking through Chelsea and Greenwich Village, including a tour of Chelsea Market, waiting in a really long line at Magnolia Bakery for cupcakes (I won't even stand in line for Garrett's karmelcorn, but hey, when in NYC...) and eating at this cozy Italian restaurant, Piccolo Angolo, based on the referral of a super nice local
- Window displays at Lord & Taylor
- Herald Square - seems so tiny in person
- Walking through Bryant Park and shopping at all the pop-up retail stores
- Hanging at the Today Show and taking the 30 Rock tour - it was fun to see the studios for the nightly news, SNL and Conan
What a weekend!