Monday, August 22, 2011

milestone: fourteen months

I wish I had new stats to report because it seems like Miles has grown a lot this month! My back is starting to ache from carrying him around, but that will get a little better soon--Miles is really close to walking. He still holds on with a finger which is adorable. He will grab my finger when he wants to go somewhere so that's my cue to walk. :) We went shoe shopping yesterday and Miles is a size 4 and 4.5 so we're shopping for size 5 shoes! Seems big to me!

Other new skills include brushing his teeth, which he really likes!, and learning to put things away. Miles loves to play at his bookshelf so we've started doing a few books back on the shelf and he's getting the hang of it. We also started weaning from the bottle last week which is going so-so. Some days are better than others so we keep encouraging him.

Pictures next....

No comments: