Sunday, September 19, 2010

daddy, part 1

Well, I've been back to work for almost a month and this is the first chance I'm getting to blog about it. That should tell you how well I'm adjusting!

It's been tough trying to balance everything. 8 hours of work away from Miles makes me pretty crazy. All I want to do is snuggle him as soon as I get home (which means little else gets done...). Miles had adjusted well. My mom and Ben's dad were around the first few days, and Ben's been home full time since Sept. 1.

It's such a relief to leave Miles at home with daddy. They are having so much fun together (and I wish I could be home with them)! Miles is really dependent on me for obvious reasons (I was home all day every day with him and I'm his food source :)) and it's nice for him to feel more dependent on Ben now. They are two peas in a pod. I'm a lucky wife and mother!

No comments: