Wednesday, April 7, 2010

invasion

It's hard to feel like yourself when you're pregnant. Beside my morning sickness early on, though, I've felt  close to normal. Not too crazy hormonal, somewhat the same energy level, etc. That's all changing now that I've hit the third trimester -- the baby is totally taking over. I definitely can't keep up at the same pace. Everything takes so much more energy!

I've really started to notice how much the extra weight is slowing me down, causing aches and pains, etc. My butt and feet hurt from a lot of sitting or standing -- like the extra weight is just too much for them to offer sufficient cushion!! Sleeping is also turning into a real challenge. I'm never comfortable!

Well, that's enough complaining for one day. 12 weeks to go, and I want to enjoy it as much as possible. Send me your strength and positive energy. I take comfort in knowing that lots of great women have done this with grace and poise...and so can I!

No comments: