- The yard and sidewalk are covered in big, fat, wet leaves. It rained tons last week -- including two straight days.
- I have the constant urge to shop at Michael's for random Halloween goodies.
- Can't stop browsing the Target candy aisle -- candy corn and M&M's are already in the house.
- It's harder than usual to get out of bed being that it's pitch black in the morning when the alarm goes off. Blah.
- Pumpkin everything: Starbuck's scone and latte, risotto, candles, lotion. I can't get enough!
- I had my first bowl of chili last night (and a s'more --- delish!)
- New TV. We're liking Cougartown as far as new shows go.
- All of my tights are in full rotation, as well as my crop of warmer scarves.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
you know it's fall when...
Posted by Melissa Boehning Libert at 8:16 PM