Sunday, March 29, 2009

new toy

I got an iPhone for work and have already spent way too much time playing with it. I swear new gadgets like this are a slippery slope to terrible eyesight and self anti-awareness.

In all seriousness, this will make my work life a lot easier when I travel. I leave a week from tomorrow for two weeks and it'll be nice to have the iPhone along for the trip.

My goal is to have my Facebook profile up and running before I go and then enjoy updating it with ease from my iPhone. I'll probably be posting on my blog from the iPhone too. I'll also be a new Twitterer (for work)... yikes...

Let's see...in other iPhone wonders, the gadget also made it snow this weekend if you can believe it. We got a lot of rain yesterday and some snow overnight.

Phew...that's about all the laptop blogging I can handle for today. iPhone is jealous.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Huzzah! Welcome to the awesome!